Saturday, June 14, 2008

Obsessed with Lions!

I can't believe Design Camp Starts on Monday - I am super excited! The studio is almost all rearranged for Session 1, DIY camp. After a few trips to the bins, I think I have plenty of supplies. Scored a ton of cute 60's sheets and pillowcases, lots of ts and jeans, and a few bed skirts and curtains. We are going to have so much fun!
My volunteer next week is the illustrious Bob Smith (I know he has a blog, but I can't find it!) He teaches art workshops at Glencoe Elementary and is a great graphic designer. I worked with him at Nike ages ago, so it will be super fun to hang out again.

Lions are latest inspiration obsession. Here are a few lions that make me happy:


1 comment:

pam said...

I remember you having a stuffed lion when you were young. I can see the picture of it in my mind - I believe it was in our room when we shared one. I think I might have a photo - I will pull it out if I do.