Sunday, May 18, 2008

Star Struck at Fabric 2.0 Party

Its Quilt market here in PDX. Designers from all over the country are here showing there new collections for Freespirit, Michael Miller, Moda...I went to a "meet-n-greet" with Violet from Kung Fu Bambini at Oba in the Pearl Last night and met the coolest designers! When they asked me what I did I told them I was a "wanna-be" I've designed textiles for 15 years, but I've never had a line of fabrics with my name on it. I am telling the universe now - that is what I want!!!

Here is a sneak peak from a new Freespirit Designer Melissa Averinos www.yummygoods.com She had the best business card - it is printed canvas with a totally cute design to make something with. So fun!

I'm off to market now and will post about it tonight.

Star stuck for now...
m

No comments: